Boston Python has a Slack workspace for online discussions.
Once you’re in, there are a number of channels, depending on what you are looking for:
- #general: Questions/ideas/links of general interest to the community. When in doubt, post here.
- #events: Announcements/discussion of events that might be interesting to the group.
- #jobs: For job postings that meet our requirements, or folks looking for work.
- #organizing: Discussion about how Boston Python works, and making it work better.
- #beginners: For folks learning Python, or people who want to help them learn Python.
- Specific areas of interest, such as #web, #data, #science, etc.
If you need administrative or moderation help, send a direct message to @bhrutledge and/or @nedbat.
To learn how to use Slack, refer to their Help Center guides, such as: